Last modified: January 12, 2021
What personal data do we collect from you?
Personal data you provide to us
When using the App you may provide us with personal data, personal data includes all personally identifiable information (PII) and data that directly or indirectly identifies you such as your name, email address, phone number and location data. You control how much information you provide to us. To use our App you provide us with your email, username and password. We may also receive this information from the event organizer so we can prepopulate certain fields in the App. When using the App you can also decide to create social profiles that display your name, job title, company, links to your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and activity. In addition, you can fill out a free form “About Me” (Bio) text box to provide additional information about yourself as well as respond to posts, comments, survey/poll responses and any other App related functions or features that may be available to you. It is up to you how much additional information you want to share with us, the event organizer and the other attendees. If you are an event organizer you may also provide us with conference agendas, customer lists, exhibitor lists and other information. Personal data we collect through your use of our App or Website. We collect limited personal data from you through your use of our App or Website. The only personal data we actively collect from you beyond that which you have provided through registration are your IP address, browser software, operating system and the time and date on which you visited the App or Website. In addition, we may also track your usage of the App for statistical and research purposes by means of cookies.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing you with information about the event that you are attending;
- Enabling App features such as “check-ins”, surveys/polls, messaging, agenda sessions, exhibitors, recommendations, targeting, speakers and locations;
- Prepopulating App fields such as conference agendas, attendee lists, exhibitor lists and location information;
- Showing your App activity on the activity feeds in the App;
- For analytics and market research purposes to improve our services, develop new products and launch services for other purposes;
- Sending emails or push notifications in relation to the event; and
- Processing complaints, handling disputes, performing audits and meeting statutory requirements.
With whom do we share your personal data?
- We might use data processors to handle complaints or send newsletters on our behalf or share information with third parties if you have explicitly provided your consent to such data sharing.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we conclude processing agreements with the third parties we use.
- We may provide your personal data to third parties in order to meet a legal obligation or court order.
- In addition, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar events, any information in our possession may be transferred to our successor or assign.
Security of your personal information
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, we have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. We store the personal information that we process on a secure database that is protected by technical access controls including HTPPS connection protocols, encrypted database and security provided by Microsoft Azure servers. Regarding the vulnerabilities discovered in Log4J, please note that we do not use and have not used this in any of our software. Therefore, we are not affected by the recent vulnerabilities. Please be advised that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable data, we make no guarantees or assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, access or misuse and are not responsible in the event that such loss or misuse occurs.
What are your rights?
You may request to review, change or remove your personal data. You can submit such substantiated request – including your full name – to us per email to email@example.com. We will contact you within thirty (30) business days after receipt of a request to review, change or remove your personal data.
Cookies and similar technologies
Privacy Complaints. If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy on a Eventur and/or AE website, we kindly ask that you attempt first to resolve the issue directly with Eventur and/or AE by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information and Contacts
Eventur, Inc, 585 Ian Ct. Castle Pines CO 80101
Revision to this policy. Eventur and/or AE reserves the right in our sole discretion to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification of this policy will be posted on the Eventur and/or AE websites, and a User’s continued use of the Service will signify agreement to such changes.