Event Automations Elevate Conferences
7 Critical Areas for Event Automation
Every event needs improvement and every event needs new automations in order to take it to the next level. Review and implement any of the 7 automations and experience new event successes. Be sure your event management software provides the latest features, technology and opportunities available in today’s Conference Management environment.
- Badge Printing – This is a great area to automate and see results immediately. Most events today utilize some type of self-check-in kiosk option. At a minimum, they have onsite badge printing kiosks at the onsite registration area. Event Automation allows attendees to digitally check-in, sign waivers and print their badge, eliminating laborious long lines, tables full of preprinted badges and manually signing waivers. This is also great for reprinting and editing badges onsite because someone always loses their badge or leaves it in the hotel room. Onsite badge printing completes attendance tracking and elevates your event’s image and is a must for forward thinking organizations.
- Event Agenda – Adding a digital agenda to your website and your Event Mobile App provides high dividends to Attendees. Prospective attendees need to see the event agenda to determine if they will attend and which sessions they are interested in. Allowing attendees to access the agenda for attendance planning is essential to every event. Providing web and mobile access is also invaluable to your event’s success.
- Attendance Tracking – Getting rid of manual systems or event badge scanning transforms events for your team. When you need to manage attendance, whether for room capacities or continuing education, automating this process is a huge time saver. It also elevates your attendees’ event experience. They will love selecting and signing into their courses digitally with little effort. With the right event automation tools, educational compliance can be met with ease.
- Online Exhibitor Registration and Management – Generate new revenues and forget the stress of managing exhibitors with online event exhibitor registration software including booth selections and an automated exhibitor portal. Managing exhibitors for any event can be a challenge. Using event automation to sign them up, track processes and manage fulfillment will streamline your workflow, saving your team time. Imagine spending less time bringing exhibitors into your event, managing documentation and processes. Offering exhibitors a portal allows them to complete tasks, manage booth representatives and manage lead gen. They can also monitor material ordering, shipments, sign waivers and agreements, and receive communications from event planners. Your team will thank you for automating the onboarding and managing of event exhibitors.
- Speaker Portal – Automating digital material submission, agreement and waiver signatures, and presentation planning will take your event and processes to another level. When allowing speakers to update information, including their presentations, bio and photograph, your team will spend less time and stress worrying about session presentations. A speaker portal will highly organize your document tracking, gathering and approval processes. Keeping everything on track and on time. Event planners and speakers will give your organization a huge thumbs up when you use event automation.
- Surveys – Gather mission critical information with session and event surveys by auto-sending surveys and digitizing survey report information. An event is only as good as the attendees say it is — be sure to give ample opportunity to hear what they have to say. It is recommended to keep surveys brief and allow a comments section. Use as few questions as you can, but get the feedback you need. Use event automation to send a survey after every session and a final one after the event is over. This can also ensure attendance tracking is complete. Make sure your system can provide you with empirical data for your analysis. Improving your event each year is critical and must meet your attendees needs. Event Automation does just that.
- Attendance Certificates – Remove the burden of sending attendance and educational certificates by automatically including emails with certificates upon completion of your session or event. Attendance tracking software will reduce the resources needed to evaluate who gets certificates and the delivery process. Automating attendance tracking with flexible rules to meet every compliance need is a game changer. Once these rules are met, certificates are sent automatically. No more manual sign-in sheets, excel data to dig through, or certificate mail merging. Event automation saves the day.
Employing event automations provides immediate ROI, huge time savings and reduces management stress. Make sure your event is elevated with event automations!